Each week, we attempt, with the Lord’s help, to provide those who attend Sunday School and our worship service with a little food and their five most needed items. Additionally, we help provide food security for families in poverty through our food cooperative program. Your gifts are 100% tax deductible. Jesus Place is recognized by the IRS as a 501 (C) (3) nonprofit organization.
Through Amazon Smile, you can purchase our most needed items and Amazon will ship them directly to our location. Clicking this link will take you to our Charity List on Amazon Smile.
- Bibles (Translations only, no paraphrases; Large print is a plus)
- Coats or Jackets (Sizes Large – 3XL)
- Men’s work pants/ jeans (waist 30-40, length 31+ new or gently used)*
- Belts: (all waist sizes)
- Men’s Workboots or Tennis Shoes (new or gently used, sizes 9-13, 14,15)*
- Shirts (Large, XL, and XXL long-sleeved, gently used)
- Baseball caps (new or gently used)
- Blankets (twin size preferred, please no lap blankets, bedspreads, or comforters)*
- Athletic Socks (new only)
- Underwear (boxers and briefs, new only, Medium, Large, and X-large)
- Book bags or Gym bags * (dark colors preferred, suitable for men)
- Dollar Store Reading Glasses (all strengths)
- Disposable Razors
- Washcloths (new preferred)
- Sample / Travel Sized Shampoo
*These Items are critical and in constant demand.
- $700 per month to provide 24 life-changing tons of food to 50 families a year (around 250 people in poverty). We are currently partnering with 3 social workers covering 8 schools and hope to expand the program.
- Churches who will partner with us to establish food co-ops in your own communities. We will help train.
- Families that qualify under Federal poverty guidelines who will be recipients of “Food Security”
- Volunteers to provide childcare and homework assistance during co-op meetings